Sunday, December 31, 2017

General Hospital - 10 Memorable Jasam Moments


Let’s be real here. There’s no other man that can captivate us like Jason Morgan. In a simple glance, I can say this - I shall bow down to you, master, and do as you please without any objections. Between your eyes and your smile, you captivate me like nobody else can. I mean, these words from Emily state it all, to be honest. 
But Jason's love to Sam takes everything to a whole new level. If I have to rank the best ever soap couples, for me it goes #jasam (Jason and Sam - General Hospital), Rylee (Ryan Lavery and Greenlee - All My Children), and then Carson (Carly and Sonny - General Hospital).

So as we get set to celebrate the new year, and be hopeful for a reunion of a favorite couple (you know it's coming), here are 10 memorable Jasam moments in no particular order.

#1

Sam was beyond amazing during the miscarriage storyline. She really brought the emotions in every scene - and Jason matched it right there, despite not showing a ton of emotion, but being the perfect comforting rock for her. Listen to his voice when he says, “You lost the baby….” You can hear the emotions of the loss in his voice, but how he wanted to be as comforting as possible to her in knowing how much it'd hurt her.

#2

I love how she set him straight quickly, talking about all of his strengths.

#3

"I thought about taking you to a play in Manhattan."
"A play? Don't you think you'd be bored?"
 "No, because while you were watching the play, I'd be watching you. You really get into that stuff - you cry, hide your eyes..."

#4

"There's nights that I wake up without you beside me, and I think about everything - and it all comes flooding back to me. And I have to get up, I can't sleep, I have to go to work so I stop thinking about you." Jason, September 2006.

"The other half of me is constantly, searching, needing you." Sam, September 2006 

Hopeful for confessions like these soon from Jason because you know he's longing to be back with her as soon as possible, despite faking happiness for her and Drew together.

#5

The hug was everything. His words after about how the bullet could've pierced through her and lose her - broke my heart to see them separate, but filled me with how much he showed care for her at the same time.

#6

That was adorable. Poor guy didn't know what to do when Jason pulled out the real gun.

#7


And you wanna tell me that Sam wasn't down for Jason's antics when she pulled off one even bigger? This is the type of fun that we need to get back to because it's what set @GeneralHospital apart from other soaps.

#8

"What's wrong?"
"This is huge - this is our first night home as a family."
"You better get used to it." 

I am all ready for doing that if they get back together as we know they can have fun together, and with the kiddies.

#9

This wouldn't be complete without dominoes and tequila.

#10


No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...