Sunday, April 22, 2018

General Hospital - April 20, 2018 Episode Reflections

So when Sam said, "Oh my mother doesn't let me travel without protection. Just pretend he is not here" about Jason, let's face it - I couldn't do that. But look at Sam, falling right back into usual self in deceiving people, playing her cards to get Intel and places. Glad my girl is back.
I also smiled when Spinelli said, "I'm the jackal, and you, and your bank, are my mercy." Gosh it feels nice to see Spinelli back up to his old tricks. He's still a master at breaking every security code and as the guy said, "the bank ain't ever been robbed." Well, it hasn't met the dream team - "until today." Also, notice the smile from Sam in her glance to Jason? Notice Jason's small smile despite keeping cover?
"He can't" "He can, and he will - if we don't get your full co-operation." Sam certainly hasn't lost her touch and you know what happens when you issue Spinelli a challenge. I will say until Jason spoke, it was interesting in watching Jackal and Sam take charge for a change.

As soon as I saw the scene, it was like can we please see that photo that they're looking at? I want to know what Peter used.

So cue the spoiler.... - Welp, we had to know it was a fake photo so good job Spinelli. And if I was that fool, I would start talking because they will get what they want regardless.

So my heart breaks in hearing Carly's desperation with, "Do you think this is just going on in my head?" "What other explanation is there?" Like how can nobody wonder that someone is messing with her?

"Someone is messing with me." "We don't have proof." So? What happened to trust and belief forever and always in your wife, Sonny? People wonder why Carly always turns to Jason instead and this is why right here.

"You really think I'm losing my grip on reality?" "It wouldn't be the first time..." Oh Sonny, that was the worst choice of wording.

Ava making Sonny decide between Avery and Mike, and whether to press charges, is purely evil. I can't believe Griffin isn't even saying a word here. Like, really? Where's your compassion bitch? But oh wait - Griffin has a voice after all. But gotta love Ava and changing for the better - and now turning back to her witchy uncompassionate ways. When will Griffin see the truth? Probably never, just like Liz and Franco.

I rolled my eyes when Peter said, "It seems you can't shake me..." Oh Peter, are you trying to dig yourself a deeper hole? I also sort of went WTF when he said, "Heinreck could be more dangerous than you're giving him credit for." But yet you want people to see him in a good light for future.

So Anna is gonna get figured out and it didn't surprise when the teacher first said, "I can't answer your questions." Ah, of course. Hence why I always wanted to go with Jason's plan instead. Stupid privacy rules and goody two-shoes people.

Welp, the previews look just as awesome as today. From Robert knowing the truth to Spinelli saying, "touch that and we're dead." Can Monday hurry up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...