Monday, April 16, 2018

General Hospital - April 16, 2018 Episode Reflections



Remember how the writers said fate would bring Jason and Sam back together? There were a bunch of references to that.
  • "You came looking for me?" "Nope" "But you found me anyway."
  • JASON: And here you are. /// SAM: Here we are. Here you are. 
  • "I spun the globe and told Danny to put his finger on it." 
My heart swelled when Sam said, "Jason I'm not going to pretend that you're not here as pretending got me into this mess in the first place. Do you want to tell me about the investigation?" Sam wouldn't let him walk away. It was nice to see her back to her true self, working with Jason to figure out the pieces.

"It could be in the same bank." "Right...." "How do we get in?" Ladies and Gentleman, Samantha McCall Morgan is back and badass as ever. And you thought she'd just calm down now. Hah.

I feel Sam in saying, "Why even bother going to schools first rather than the safe deposit box?" How about her and Jason just work together without Anna?

"Anna doesn't want me to search for Heinreck alone. She doesn't want me to find him before I do. She's afraid I'm going to shoot him." "Why is she worried?" "I don't know."  It is going to come our eventually especially with Robert pushing her buttons.

So are we really surprised Spinelli got arrested? 

So what is Michael thinking asking Nelle to a work function? That said, Nelle knowing about the DNA test results is a good thing. We may get somewhere. 

What the heck? I remember reading the note on the menu as well myself. Did Nelle use some screwed up disappearing ink? I absolutely hate Nelle and see no bloody reason for what she's doing or how it makes sense, but the house haunting and note are good... 

Sonny trying to put his own concerns and needs ahead of Mike and Avery safety is just wrong. That should be priority. Good on yeah, Michael. 

"I am capable of putting aside my personal feelings and moving ahead in a professional matter. The question is are you?" Oh lawdy, I love how Dr. Bensch is trying to make it seem as though nothing happened moving forward. But sorry - once a creep, always a creep. That person does a creepy thing and from then on, every time you look at them you are sick to your stomach. Trust me..... Hence my stomach flip flopping when he said, "I'm sorry that I make you feel uncomfortable." What else do you expect after kissing her?

That said, I worry about Dr. Bensch saying, "You're going to get a lot out of this - I promise." I'm not sure Kiki is interested in what you have to offer there. 

These Robert and Anna scenes are also gold. Love how he gets under her skin.

"I just want to make sure you're looking after yourself." "I'm fine." "I'm not selling you life insurance here." We need to reunite #fanna asap.

PREVIEWS

"Are you getting back together with Jason, or not?" So how does Alexis end up in Switzerland? And why is she still so stuck on them? She should know Sam's answer already

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...