Thursday, July 5, 2018

General Hospital - June 29, 2018 to July 5,2018 Episode Reflections

"How do we prove otherwise? Evidence hasn't proved it." "Sam." Jason always puts his faith in her and rightfully so.

I know it wasn't emphasized as much as some people would've hoped, but that little pause from Jason in seeing #NoodleBudha on the flyer was perfect. You also have to love Spinelli's instant happiness in seeing Sam. So glad to see the threesome together.
"Curtis Ashford?" "We opened up a PI together." "Oh..." The shock and heartbreak on Spinelli's face is everything, and I hope he takes a hand in many of her cases as he needs to spend time in New York.

My heart swarmed when Sam said, "just like old times." I also loved the smile shared between Jason and Sam. I see a #JaSamReunion2018 very soon.

Spinelli was everything on June 29, though, as his comments on Curtis along with Jasam hit every single cord. By the way, his jealousy is also just adorable.

  • "I'm sure Curtis is a very worthy investigator." I don't think so. They've already gotten caught twice.
  • "He can provide a service, but it won't be my service. He can provide support, but it won't be my support. They won't be a team." 
  • "I feel she's more herself with us."
  • "I think once she's done this voyage of self-discovery, she'll find her way back to the people that she loves and I'll put you at the top of her list." 
"So now what?" "We wait." Jason has no patience. You can see that.

My heart turned full sympathy when Jason said, "But once you know where to look, it's clear. And if I had been paying attention, I could've protected Carly, could've protected Michael." There's still the regret but yet he can't be regretful as he has a right in missing that due to Sonny's drama and his own in returning. I mean, hearing him detail Russia and his determination on how he got back just made my admiration grow more.

"Carly was right." "And now we have proof." Love it. Seems perfect in #jaspin solving it together.


So Kevin admitted turning in Jason and doing it to "protect Carly" but really, he did it to protect his own job and position as he just stated. That, and protecting the identity of the neighbor. Any bets on that being Morgan?

By the way, Kevin saying, "I strongly advise you to not communicate." First Mary warning her and now Kevin warns her. The carrot before her grows more with each visit.

It was nice hearing Carly admit, "I frustrate Jason all the time. He gives great advice and I always do the exact opposite and then he has to go all the way out of his way to fix it. Jason is always there."

She also said a very telling point in recalling, "I spent a year and a half trying to fall in love with him, & then I went & slept behind his back with his best friend. And he still loves me and I love him. There isn't a mess that I can make that he can't clean up and you sent him away." Their friendship is special.

The looks on everyone's face when Michael stated their engagement πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Those looks were also great when they added, "We don't want to wait that long." Notably, anyone notice Jocelyn's lack of excitement? The perfume may have made her realize something.

But really, I hope Sonny's words pay off in saying, "I hope you know what you're doing." We all hope so because Nelle needs to go down. Jason was also good in wishing "the happiness you deserve" as Nelle doesn't deserve any.

The look on Sonny's face when Nelle left and Michael said, "Well, that went great...." was also priceless. 


No surprise to hear Michael say, "I'm smart enough to call for help if I need." Michael would call his uncle Jason.That said, Jason's reaction was perfect in asking, "Why the hell are you marrying Nelle?" My heart swarmed with Michael's response in saying "there's no limit to what I am going to do because Nelle isn't going to play me again." It's nice to see Michael growing up and taking more after his parents in #jarly as they did a good job raising him.

"Make sure she feels loved, comforted, safe." "For how long?" "As long as it takes." That's dedication.

"Do not give up your soul for this girl. Don't do anything you can't live with." "I can live with anything as long as my mom and baby are safe." Does Michael truly have it in him? We see as his innocence would say otherwise.

Jason going to think at the foot bridge is classic General Hospital. Glad they're playing homage to his favorite spot. By the way, can I just say that Steve Burton is sexy as hell standing on the bridge? 

"Would you like to watch the fireworks with us?" "yeah, I would." Those smiles are everything 😍😍😍 After everything they've been through - from heartbreak to finding their way back to each other, to uncertainty of a future with child, and Franco drama through the pregnancy along with Heather - they deserve every single family moment they ever get together. That's why I immediately swarmed in seeing Danny on Jason's shoulders, and the smiles that Jason and Sam traded. 😍😍😍 


So this scene was a great contrast to watching Sam and Drew divorce. Do you blame my excitement? It's like Drew never got Sam because even in separating he goes, "I don't understand why you want to give up something that is half yours" in regards to Aurora Media. Because it was never her dream. As she said already she could never sit behind the desk. 

By the way, the ring statement was a rip-off. Drew goes, "Can you hold onto these rings for our daughter Scout?" Didn't we play hold onto the ring with Danny for #jasam already? They can't even find them original material now.

Really, Billy could've done a way better through this scene as some emotions would've been nice there mumbles. I mean, Billy had more drama and acting in his scenes with Oscar than he did divorcing Sam.

Sam stole the show with her emotions in the scene, followed by her conversation with Alexis. Her confessions were all we needed to hear.
  • "When I brought him out, he just walked past me like I wasn't there and I felt like no one, like nothing."
  • "I am devastated my marriage is over, but I think I made the right choice for the best. He can move on with his life and I can move on with mine."
So are we surprised that Nelle would go see Carly - the only negative about Michael's demented plan. 

I have no way of agreeing with Nelle when she says "this pregnancy has gone by so fast." Everybody else would say differently. But I can agree with her saying, "I've never been too busy for you, Carly." We can tell, Nelle

So Nelle obviously goes ahead and says, "We're getting married. Can I call you mom?" If looks could kill Carly would've there. That said, Carly's comeback was awesome in saying "just because two people make a baby they shouldn't be married."

So why is Sonny standing there defeated as Nelle leaves? I would use the opportunity to immediately begin convincing Carly of why this is happening and not let it play a single thought on her mind. That said, he eventually did and Carly's response in saying, "Then you have to do whatever it takes to stop this - whatever it takes" was perfect.

By the way, I have to wonder if Brad and Lucas are gonna end up with Nelle's baby. Remember I said that for future notice.

Chase was also priceless when he said, "She had the advantage the last time. Not this time." We shall see where this goes.


I wish Drew would fight the #friz marriage. I mean, he's the one that originally fell in love with her and had her wrapped around a finger until shit hit the fan. Some of #BillyMiller's best acting was when partnered with Becky rather than the mumbling bore now.

That said, instead, we get Drew being friends with Franco while holding those memories of what he did to Jason, Sam, Michael, Jocelyn, etc. I am already over this Drew and Franco friendship. My Reaction on twitter was an instant classic.


Somehow I still paid attention and I caught a piece of hope for Liz in her saying, "I just got a text from Terry. We even shared our first kiss together." The look on Franco's face was priceless, especially with his addition of, "Just in time to reclaim your heart before the wedding." That'd be perfect. I also love the eye-rolling from Drew. I wonder if he's wondering where his chance with Liz again is.

Drew is now taking Franco for drinks? Let's allow the lowlifes who will never to be worthy to bond and perhaps give Liz something true in a reunion with Terry. Really, their drinks only made me realize one thing - Drew has more faith in Elizabeth than Franco does. I suggest getting back together.

Of course they'd make Terry a transgender. We have to eliminate a reason for Franco to truly be jealous - say very hot sexy friend - as he can't handle those emotions. 

Really, this storyline makes me sad now. I get the idea of bringing a transgender character in and creating that dynamic of inclusion, but they could've done it differently. For this storyline in particular, it leaves an open door of missed opportunities. Hello perfect opportunity for @RebeccaBudig to return or a throwback to Webber family history. But of course we miss these beats as usual.











You'd think they'd do the baby shower at like the metro court or Kelly's. Instead, nope. let's do it where Julian works instead. Side note - Sam's scowl at Julian is everything.

I still say Nina never should've found out about Peter's location as she's getting too close to revealing it with saying stuff like "you better do what she says or she'll break your hand." So next week Sam figures out the Nina/Liesel connection based on their comments.

That said, Peter seeing Maxie as a hallucination was everything, especially when he imagined her saying, "I'm not here to save you. I'm here to watch you suffer." I even smiled in hearing him say, "If it'll ease your pain, I'll let go..." Okay goodbye Heinreck. Although you deserve another four years of torture and a Jason visit before you do as good payback.

By the way, shout-out to scout who visited Peter. That's the perfect kid to visit Peter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I like the new Cameron as he's perfect so far, even in saying to Jocelyn, "Cool, we can hang out." The jealousy on Oscar's face can be seen from a mile away. I want to see where Jocelyn and Cameron go. So hopefully Jocelyn sees him soon like she told him as he left.

I will Oscar can be quietly savage, as his line about Julian in saying, "I just saw something that made me nausaus" was clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...