Friday, December 29, 2017

General Hospital - Friz Reflections for December 2017

For the record - I still hate Franco and don’t believe he has changed a single thing. So I really want to see him and Liz be over, and Franco just rot away.

Are we clear? Okay…..

"I need to be able to trust you with my boy's hearts." How can you say that when he just stated he wants to keep Jason away from Jake? #freeLiz #nofriz I mean Franco’s words, “I don't want Jason and Jake hanging out." That right there should throw a red flag for Elizabeth as she will do anything for her boys and seeing their parents #GH Besides, if Franco is thinking that Liz would drop him just because one person, like Jason, says they should break up, then Liz needs to let him go. Obviously he doesn't see how much she loves him #freeLiz #nofriz #GH
That said, man I wish Liz running and walking out was real #freeLiz #nofriz #GH

"He has a theory of keeping dark and sometimes damaging things inside of him. But I love him." So you're willing to subject yourself to that? You're willing to deal with lies and make yourself secondary? How is that even healthy? #freeLiz #nofriz #GH

"I'm learning to care about people, and I suck at it." Least Franco mentioned something. #GH
Sam to Franco I will carry those scars for the rest of my life. ---- He may had not done anything physically, but feeling and sensing mentally can be twice as damaging sometimes. #GH

"I thought we arrived at a truce." "You thought wrong..." I'm sorry, but I don't ever see Sam forgiving Franco and rightfully so. #GH

"I don't think you're done with Jason." Franco does speak one bit of truth in all this. We know Sam and Jason aren't done. #jasam #stelly #GH

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...