Wednesday, December 27, 2017

General Hospital - Jason and Danny (Delayed) Reflections


Although there’s so many rants and wrongs to be expressed for Jason and Sam together, can we just say that the Danny situation was done beyond perfectly? My heart swelled immediately with tears in my eyes. It was absolutely adorable, beyond cute, beyond spectacular - just perfection. Tears and emotions. I remember sending a friend that those tears were the most soapy tears I've had in a couple damn weeks since the last couple of reunions.

TBH I'm glad that @GeneralHospital is allowing Jason to reunite with Danny quickly. He regretted the time he lost as a father to Jake when he lied about being the father for his protection. He didn't get the time with Danny due to the kidnapping. This is beyond necessary. Admittedly, I was nervous about it happening after Sam said to Jason, "I know Danny's your son. But he loves Drew. And it's a family, and I know that's what you always wanted for him."

So thank you so much @GeneralHospital for finally letting these two truly connect. @1SteveBurton deserves this moment as Jason after all the crap he went through with Franco.


Also, big step by Drew to come out and admit that it's time to tell Danny that Jason in his father. You can tell that Drew's own situation with Oscar is already changing him - in a good way. I may not kill him after all.



As soon as Jason asked if he could get to know Danny, and Danny asked for that hug..... emotional overload. Takes me right back to Jason saving his life and then Sam envisioning for that moment to happen #jasamiel #GH Remember, he never got the true time with him after Heather kidnapped him, and after the paternity was discovered.

Like I’ve said over and over - cutest, most emotional, best scene that we've seen in weeks goes to Jason & Danny. Literally tears. From the emotions of Jason being away spread a little, to knowing that Jason has waited five years for that hug, to Danny's cuteness. Perfection #jasamiel #GH I absolutely loved how Danny's face keeps lighting up when he sees Jason, wanting to talk to him, looking towards him. It's like instant chemistry. #jasamiel #GH

Notably, it’s always been clear that he has loved Danny, too, as that was shown right from the beginning with Heather.

"Can I go play cars?" I love how Danny just walks off as if nothing happened. #GH

And although not really Jasam or Danny, I just want to say that I really hope we get to see more special moments with Jake and Jason together. I know it's going to take time as Jake adjusts to the news, and gets to know Jason and see he's not a bad guy, but with time we get can get there. #GH When Jake does open up, though, we know the emotions there will be overdrive due to their history with Jason giving him up, Jake's supposed death, and Cassadine Island. Don't lose out on time again, Jason. #GH


Right now, I think it’s an ill-handled situation all across the board as it shocked me that Liz wouldn't let Jason be there for when she and Drew revealed the truth. Having Jason there, allowing him to answer some of the questions, gives comfort to a confused child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...