Sunday, February 11, 2018

General Hospital - Memorable Past Jasam Clips


Nothing like getting caught up in a marathon of old clips and end up staying up the whole night.......

That said, it's that time again to look back some of our favourite #Jasam moments

1. A beautiful necklace, and always together in perfect harmony.....

2. All the heartbreak and pain that she went through to get pregnant makes Danny that much more special to them both together. And being able to experience future #jasamiel scenes will mean the world.

3. "I know what my life is like without you, and I want you in it." 

4. Even when they were at odds, their chemistry was off the charts.

"In my heart, I will always choose you, Jason." "I'm always good at cleaning up everybody else's mess, but cannot seem to clean up my own."  "I'm ready to jump in." 


5. I'd rather spend the night in too, and yes, she does look cuter with the hat. 

By the way, hands down, this is the best New Year's General Hospital has done - well, maybe except for their reunion this past year 

6. Back when their crazy adventures combined with love made for great daytime tv, when General Hospital had a unique soapiness compares to other soaps. 

7. Jason doesn't express his feelings openly, or easily. That's always been his way. But when you back him in a corner and those feelings have to show, holy emotional overload. 

8. "Maybe I should love them enough to let them go..." 

Talk about consistency to what is happening now, and the fact that Jason is willing to sit back and let her live with Drew - should she went that - despite longing for her badly. Also, this dialogue also tells me one other thing. If Sam were to say, "I can't handle the mob life with you, despite wanting to be with you..." that it's not as easy as Drew made it seem, and Jason would understand.

9. "They're the number one couple on the show, and they haven't even had a love scene - and it's a soap! I think that's just amazing." 

That's how powerful story telling was, along with the sweetness in simple words. And it's that history of the couple that drives this reunion.

https://youtu.be/AA1TwiYZUaU

10. "Everything is going great for Jason and Sam. It's going to take a lot to break them up." 

I love how Steve just took it comfortably with a laugh when she did it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...