Sunday, April 22, 2018

General Hospital - April 18, 2018 Episode Reflections

Nicely done by Anna, Robert and Emma at the school. They make a good team, as well. That said, I was shocked when Emma said, "I got what we wanted. Can we go now?" How? Is Emma some super genius of something?

Nina certainly has had quite the journey on General Hospital. Oh Peter, good luck in following her story, but maybe Nina feels if she confesses her entire life to Peter, he will reveal something. That said, her 21 questions for Peter was better. If you can survive her craze, you're good.

Not gonna hide the touch of pain in hearing Kiki say, "I'm supposed to shadowing Dr. Bensch. Too bad you couldn't take my place." I really feel for Kiki here. Great opportunity but worst circumstances. Like her friend said, "I kept wondering what I could've done more, and what the committee saw in you." I don't think you want to know what they saw. Oh the irony when he said, "They must've been looking for something more...." Oh don't worry, Dr. Bensch is.

I was like duh when Kiki asked, "Are you doing this because I rejected you?" Isn't it obvious? Any human would have compassion in this situation.

Cue rolling eyes at "How am I going to be the voice for all of these people?" Here comes Franco redemption attempt #4738. While good to see for sake of kids and Harvey sickness, no forgiveness given regarding what he did to Jason, Sam, Michael, and others. And why are Franco and Liz the only ones getting proper love scenes? Like, ewww x100.



No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...