Sunday, April 22, 2018

General Hospital - April 19, 2018 Episode Reflections

"I can't imagine what they're going through." Franco should know all about a kidnapping after taking children previously, including Aiden and Avery.
So here we go again with Sam's husband asking how her sexual assaulter is. I still can't stand Drew's attitude.

That said, Kim and him need to get together. I smiled when Kim asked, "How are you? I've been worried - well, Oscar has been worried." Nice cover, Kim. But there's no hiding that Kim asked Drew on a chili date, using Oscar as a good excuse again. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™❤️ . I also smiled when she said, "We should try and spend more time together. I mean, we are family."

Julian wins hero of the day in saying, "What if it is someone from your past? Just because we left the world, it doesn't mean they've forgotten for it."

Dante is right about Carly in saying it "sounds like a horror movie." So it's understandable that Carly has "been hiding things from me for months." I get Carly in not wanting to overworry Sonny, secrets are even worse. She should know that based on history. That said, I feel for her but it's so hard to believe this Carly tortured storyline due to not one person with knowledge suspecting Nelle. Like wtf?

So Sonny when you say, "I wanna believe you with all my heart," then believe it.

"Griffin said the tests were clear." "Well, that's good news." "Not really, considering you think I'm losing my mind." I feel for Carly...  So is this going to continue without answers until Jason gets home? I mean, he solves all her problems.

PREVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...