Saturday, May 19, 2018

General Hospital - May 18, 2018 Episode Reflections


It was nice to see Jason make the trip over to the hospital to see Michael and Nelle. Given their history, my heart always swarms when it comes to the relationship between Michael and Jason.

That said, let's just go back to the stare to start the scene. That was EVERYTHING if you're asking me. Perfect set-up for the future, huh? I mean, the fun has already begun with Jason's words straight out to Michael in saying, "Carly didn't push Nelle, and in your heart, you know that.."

"You know your mom would lay down in front of a train for your baby." "But this is different circumstances..." "Because Nelle is sabotaging her."  The man believes in her as always.

"You think Nelle did all that?" "Yes, and I am going to prove it." I can't wait until he does either.

"Just be careful, for your sake and the baby's sake." "You've given me a lot to think about." Not that he should've had to because you should have kept your eyes open about Nelle all along after her beginning stunts.

Of course Michael is the dummy and goes right to Nelle with the information in saying, "She thinks someone has been messing with her head for months." But really, even a warning for Nelle won't save her from the world of hurt coming from both Jason and Carly.

Besides, she deserves it as even know, she's manipulating the situation. She knows exactly what to do to keep manipulating Michael and keep him at his side, including a small panic right there so he'd put his worries away. That won't last once the evidence is laid out before his eyes. I mean, he's already curious in gazing over the topic by saying, "Let's not talk about it anymore. You need some rest..."


Now normally, I would complain in having a Mason scene cut short, but I all fine in Sam being the one to make that happen. I mean, it's perfect how Jason comes running as soon as Sam says, "I need you..."  It was also perfect irony in the fact that Sam was the one who said in their time together, "find the lighter, find Heinreck" and she's the one to call him about the lighter.

So perfect smiles in finally hearing the words, "For once, he was telling the truth. Heinreck was hiding in plain sight. Heinreck Faison is Peter August." Are we really surprised that Jason and Sam figured this out, though? They've been solving General Hospital crimes for years now.

"I've been working a case surrounding Peter." "That's why you stayed at Aurora." Jason knew his girl didn't belong working there.

"How are we going to do this?" "I don't know. There's a lot of people in there and someone is going to get hurt." Aw it's so great to have them working together. And yes, the "we" wasn't lost on me.

By the way, the look on Drew's face as JaSam left together was priceless. He knows the Dream is dead, too. He's probably thinking they're off to do the funky deed, not make #StellyMagic solving everyone's crimes  But really, given that Heinreck is what blew JaSam's world apart, it's fitting that it's Jason and Sam working together to figure this out.


My heart swarmed in hearing Jason say, "I know Spinelli taught you a lot, and this thing could go sideways and we don't have a lot of time. I need you to hack into Peter's email." His confidence in her is everything. 😍😍
Oh side note.... Jason may be the man on-screen, but Steve Burton is also a babe off-screen, too. His quote in the latest soap mag in definition of patience and love had me going awww for a bit.
"I'm sorry I made you leave your first #NursesBall early." "It's okay, I have work to do." Great cover for the early leave with Peter's expected meeting anyway. Well, except until Maxie's water broke. Of course we'd have something to delay the meeting/reveal. For the record - they better not have Maxie lose her baby as Nelle keeps hers.

For that reason, I wanted to laugh when Anna said, "After tonight, I'll be a lot closer to it all being over." We can only dream about that when considering Heinreck.

So speaking of Anna, Finn should've just stayed with her after confessing all of those feelings as we knew where it was headed, rather than chasing after Alexis. I mean, even Alexis wasn't willing to accept his comfort in saying, "I allowed myself to be a prop in this game you're playing with Anna." But do I feel sympathy? No way because she used Finn as a way to distract herself from Julian.
On that note, Kim almost looked sad in Julian not chasing after Alexis. It's like she wants him to do that so she can go get Drew. She even emphasized that in adding, "We promised to be honest with each other, Charlie, but if you need an out, you want one."


So my heart swarmed in watching Valentine perform. I may want to kill him half of the time, but he's a good singer. But even better - that punch from Robert was everything. Can we get that on repeat?

Odd And Ends:


  • "My boy has a temper. Explosive when hot, deadly when cold." Can Sonny use that temper on Nelle?
  • Ned still has it as Eddie Mane. That was a good performance
  • Jocelyn has a really nice voice, and her combined with Oscar made a nice performance

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...