Thursday, March 22, 2018

FACT: Liason is dead

I shouldn't be doing this, but here we go again - oh wait, before we move forward, I know why I am doing this again. There's this new generation of fans that think they can come in, watch some episodes, and change the history - same way we're changing the perception of Franco. Well news flash, it's not going to happen with Franco, the same way that they need to learn that Liason is dead and not seeing a comeback EVER.

But in case you haven't figured it out yet, allow this lovely commentary to make you clue in.

First of all, please go ahead and watch all the scenes since Jason has come back into our lovely lives. At any time has he declared his love for her? At anytime has he wanted her and lust for her? Nope, it's been all for Sam and Sam alone. I mean, these words from Jason in saying, “no matter what, I know you love me, and Sam I love you” say everything you need to know.
On top of that, while Liz is with Franco, I don't think there's going to be that understanding between Liz and Jason - and rightfully so considering Franco's past with Jason. That creates good angst and drama, though, and will be great in tandem with the JaSam reunion.

But on this topic while you believe that Liason is happening, allow me to replay the scene when he practically yelled at her in the hospital for thinking that he should "forgive" Franco. But really, for her to ask that of Jason, is a little insane.
But I get it. You probably haven't clued in even with this commentary because let's face it - no matter what you say, it won't convince their delusional dreams - same as the #dream fans out there, too. Just let them beg in anticipation and hope for the episode, and be let down again like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...