Friday, April 6, 2018

General Hospital - April 5, 2018 Episode Reflections

This episode was a complete dry. There was only like maybe 20 minutes worth watching. Some of the Kim/Julian scenes, and the set-up for Friday. The rest? Bleh....

To start off, I'm not one to criticize actors openly ever because hey, they're just doing their jobs right? But really, can we get Billy Miller to not mumble his lines as Drew? I mean, I'd like to actually hear what he has to say about Sam.

Because of his mumbling, I had to pause and go back to see what he said. In case you misheard him he told Elizabeth, "I don't want a wife whose confused about whom she loves. We both deserve better than that." Now understanding his actual words, I guess I can give him a little credit now as being pinned in living a lie is never a good life to lead so at least Drew is willing to admit that. That said, Sam isn't confused as she says she loves you both. She just needs time to see who more. Isn't your love worth giving her time rather than shutting out right away?

But I will say I actually feel bad for Drew thinking he was the cause of Betsy's freak out.

On another note, what was the point of the whole hypnosis for Franco? We didn't learn a single thing. That was just a waste of time.  Ugh.....

It didn't surprise me when Dr. Bensch said, "The only one that doesn't believe in you is yourself." Of course, praying on someone who is lacking self-confidence. That's nothing new. I also puked when he said, "Hopefully we can get back to a good, productive work relationship." I wouldn't want any connection one bit after something like that.

So Julian saying, "That was a I want to forget Drew kiss" along with "Oscar will be home soon" got me thinking. Is it more like he can't forget Alexis? Is it more like he can relate to the feelings because of Alexis? I actually applaud Julian in making Kim realize this, though, because she admitted it in saying, "I've never felt the love that I felt with Drew, and I never felt it since. I guess after all these years, I haven't gotten over him." Really, it's just a matter of time because the #krew chemistry will rekindle more, especially with Oscar wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...