Friday, May 18, 2018

General Hospital - May 15, 2018 Episode Reflections


I'm glad we're seeing signs of the real Carly shining through in saying, "The whole thing is a setup." I also love how Carly's eyes darted to Jason. He'll save her as always now.

That said, in the same respect, his eyes never left hers as she discussed the blanket with Sonny and Diane. It's like he's searching for truth, knowing that she isn't lying, trying to figure what puzzle piece next and what to do. Nelle better be ready for what's to come. I mean, he's already on the case in saying, "Somebody else took the blanket. We just need to figure out who it was."

I really rolled my eyes when Sonny said, "they have that type of relationship. If she says she'll jump off a cliff, he'll be there to help her." It's more like he'll be there to catch her, Sonny.

I also wanted to say WTF when Jason said, "He doesn't trust my judgement when it comes to you." You think Sonny would after all these years. He should've learned that Jason is always right when it comes to Carly.

That said, while we work at getting Carly out and proving Nelle for the witch that she is, how long until Michael sees through Nelle's fake nightmares? Saw that little smile when Michael cuddled her. I will say, I think the signs are there as he told her, "We'll talk about it later."

And yes, I was sad when they said the baby was fine. As I said after she went tumbling, I wouldn't mind Nelle losing the baby. That'd break her and Michael apart for good. 

I will say that the Ava-Nelle dynamic could be interesting moving forward as we're seeing the Ava that we're used to seeing now that she has the blanket, rather than easily being manipulated into bringing a gift to the shower.

Moving along....

Drew is actually doing something today? Are you sure this isn't alternate universe that I'm watching?  That said, I laughed when he said to Andre, "Why can't it be that easy?" Cause life isn't easy. You can't just whine and instantly get what you want.

By the way, what does an llama have to do with the nurse's ball this year?

I smiled when Griffin said, "Leave Port Charles, or come clean, or you'll find yourself at someone else's mercy." Can we just make that happen?

Really, we may not need outside help as it seems Valentine and Peter are slowly unraveling. Valentine's freak out was beautiful, especially, "Do you know what you've done? You've screwed us both!" Isn't it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...