Friday, May 18, 2018

General Hospital - May 16, 2018 Episode Reflections

So far, the Nurse's Ball is going solidly. I just want to know why Lucy walked the red carpet with a llama.



So I still like how Jason snuck in without the cameras noticing him - just like him, always.

And of course, as expected, Anna hasn't notified Jason of a single e-mail from Heinreck. I mean, I even said on May 11 that of course Anna would get her hands on the e-mail, and contact Heinreck directly himself. And of course, she won't say a word about this probably to Jason - once again breaking that trust barrier a second time, despite expecting him to tell her everything constantly. It didn't even surprise me when she said, "Still waiting for an answer." I hope it backfires on her.

By the way, Finn was the perfect person for Anna to bump into - but can we just skip over that and admire how stunning Ms. Samantha McCall is? She's looking as beautiful as ever.

So that short and sweet Jasam scene was everything. From "I hoped you were coming" to sharing the fact their using the Nurse's Ball as coverage for other things, to the small glances that make Stelly Magic what it is. And yes Sam, we see you checking out your man.



I rolled my eyes when Valentine said to Nina, "It makes me want to do unspeakable things." I mean, isn't he doing enough? That said, he's digging himself a deeper hole by trying to "wisk you away on a fabulous vacation" in the midst of all the drama.

Cute moment of the night goes to Oscar telling Jocelyn that she's "prettier than Cinderella." I also loved Carla Hall with Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...