Friday, May 18, 2018

General Hospital - May 14, 2018 Episode Reflections

"You know I always got your back." "Yeah, I know..." The #Sason brotherhood is awesome.

I rolled my eyes when Michael said, "Nelle and I have come to a common ground." But that said, it's nice to see the disbelief in his eyes with her going on, or else that boy would need a smack of reality.

So I initially freaked when they said that the blanket disappeared? I mean, Nelle fell when she pulled the blanket out of Carly's hands. It would've been with her as she went down or fallen out of Nelle's hands at the top of stairs. Nobody else has been around to move it.

....but wait - someone was around.....

Ava went upstairs to check on the kids - she didn't want to be traumatized, remember? - and probably snatched it. So Ava doesn't want to get caught in the middle last week, but is an accomplice this week? Recall she didn't want to be an accomplice due to wanting Griffin to "see a change of fate in me" on May 7. That doesn't make sense - except for Ava's custody motives.
I didn't one bit go against Valentine's suggestion to Peter in saying, "Worse case, she brings Jason to your door and you know how he deals with enemies." He was also right in saying, "When Jason disappeared, Sam's world blew up, so she wants answers too." But of course, Peter remains cocky and says, "I'll find a way to deal with Sam." Are you sure about that? The minute you do, you'll attract someone else whom you don't wanna meet. Oh, and you don't know who you're dealing with.

That said, I don't mind laughing a little in how Valentine thinks he stopped Anna from searching for Heinreck.

Meanwhile, I had other thoughts on Anna as it was easy to see that she was staring at him without a single world. That's why I laughed when she said to Jordan that "there's nothing going on." It's only a matter of time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...