Wednesday, May 9, 2018

General Hospital - May 8, 2018 Episode Reflections

This episode was just "meh." I'm ready for everything to be exposed. 

So Drew immediately hit the attitude string in saying, "I don't want your sympathy. I don't want anything from you." But let's face it - he even knows what's to come for Jason and Sam based on his attitude streak and comments. Finally listening to your memories boy?

So Drew is obviously doing things for his own agenda in saying, "I remember everything you did wrong." You also know all the positive memories, too.

I laughed when Drew said, "She was happy with me until you fell from the sky." Um wasn't there doubts shared before then? And how is happiness true if you've lost your true self? If there was true love there and it was meant to be, Jason's appearance would not have resulted in your incoming divorce buddy.
"I just care that Sam's happy" "Always the noble one, willing to step aside." Oh Drew and your mockery. You said you know Jason well due to the memories, but you could be further from the truth Drew.

I was glad when Jason simply told him straight up, "I'm not going to apologize for coming back, for living my life...." But instead, Drew has to continue harping on the same crap and say, "I have the memory of every shootout, every arrest..." How about you stop harping on the negative memories to look your pompous ass look good? Those memories tell you that those kills were for good reason due to those people's evil activities. There's also so many positive memories that hey, let's just let Drew gloss over for his own agenda of making Jason look bad.
So while Drew continues to be his ass-self, Jason is just living his life, they're both victims, Jason has been trying to fix this mess for you, and you're the ass for changing Sam. I think once he gives jackass his memories back (so there's no excuses) and Drew is divorced to Sam, then the leech will be off Jason, or at least I hope.

For now, cue more eye rolls when Drew saying, "You do what you gotta do. I'm not letting my fate rest in someone else's hands. I'm going to do it my way." What have you even done so far? All you've done is sit on your hands and whine about your life.






I was smiling when Maxie said, "I'm not afraid of Eric Kane." It was a great reference to All My Children, which I could get used to seeing again. Rylee was always about great chemistry, and Erica Kane rocked it. That said, can Erica stop by to voice her displeasure in person?

"Turns out the timing is wrong." "What made you stick around?" I wish Sam would say something before Maxie gets too wrapped up with Peter and gets hurt worse when the truth comes out.

****

Once again, Valentine speaks the truth in saying, "Sam Cain is pushing to investigate you with Curtis Ashford. Considering she was married to Jason Morgan, your house of cards is fixing to call down." Everybody knows to never mess with Jasam, right? But first - can we get this divorce finalized so she can be Samantha McCall again?

I laughed when Peter said, "Sam isn't going to give me any trouble. She needs me to run Aurora." Sam don't need no man to run things for her. She could run that place without your pompous selfish ass. But we get you having the wrong view of her, thanks to Drew's negative effect on her. Just like Valentine said to Peter, "I think you're underestimating Sam, just like you're underestimating my wife."

There's Valentine's stutter once again. Just as Anna won't go to him due to fear of everything brought in her face, he doesn't want the same rein brought down on her. But despite of that, he did speak truth to Peter in relation to Anna in saying, "She's brilliant as Jason is relentless. Working together, they're going to find you."

"I've looked out for you since birth." "Desperate for attention...." None of this is building sympathy for Peter/Heinreck being left out by his father. He could've dealt with everything by revealing his secret. And the sympathy dies down when you have Peter saying "you've taught me to find weaknesses, exploit them" in relation to Valentine. So let's see - he was supposed to be protecting you from your father but it sounds he made you a different type of monster.

Peter is full of excuses, even saying, "Jason is alive because I turned him in the direction of my father and he's dead." You didn't need to turn him that way, Peter. He would've gone that way after being shot in the back.

So the meeting with Peter and Sam didn't last long and of course, he  would've loved for Sam to leave. It would make his game easier. Instead, like she said, "You seem disappointed..." Setting up for a great reveal week, eh?

"I hope your trip was relaxing." "I don't know if it was relaxing, but it was fulfilling." Ah yes, because she was able to find true self. That's why I hope that just because Nina has now said she's "calling off the investigation," please tell me you aren't stopping, Sam. We know you love this work.

Because let's face it - Lulu's end is highly compromised in getting Anna to review the e-mails. All I could think was oh lawdy when she said "I want someone objective to review the emails" and "It's so nice to be working with someone I trust."

As annoying as everything else is, I'd prefer it over the lawsuit any day. That's got to be worst storyline. I mean, Franco redemption #7472 is having him save the citizens of Port Charles from doom with whatever he got in relation to Jim. Cue my 7472nd eye roll.

I will say I chuckled when Liz said, "Wow, the power that monster had over his victims." And yet she's dating one of those monsters who continued to do the same to victims for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...