Wednesday, May 2, 2018

General Hospital - May 1, 2018 Episode Reflections

Just as it gets good, @GeneralHospital ends today's episode. How evil. Tomorrow looks good after today's alright spell.

Cue a couple tears in Sonny saying, "I wasn't there when Michael opened his eyes, and that'll always be one of my biggest regrets." I remember that powerful sequence of events, but Sonny is breaking my heart here.

However, Sonny is also a hero in his words for Ava in saying "it wasn't a compromise. It was extortion, plain or simple" and "I can see it in your eyes that you're starting to see who Ava truly is." But if we're being honest, it took Griffin way too long, though.

When it came to the notice for Carly, I knew it was a disappearing ink pen. That said, now it was used on the cheque, I can't wait for Lucy's reaction. I can already see Lucy opening the blank cheque, and entering a number of her choosing. Let the missing ink games begin.

Also, the look on Michael's face matched mine when Nelle told Carly. But like I said before, she is only doing this to cover later suspicion (if any arises).

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Hospital - July 6-10, 2018 Episode Reflections

So is it a surprise that Nelle isn't believing a drop of how Michael left there to go see Jordan and Chase? She knows to always be suspi...